Monday, December 12, 2011

What is an Organized Mess?????

Isn't the term "organized mess" and oxymoron  (or however you spell that)?  
My mother just sees the "mess" part of my organization.  Believe me, my house does not always fall in that category, but sadly it has alot lately.  I have been working on many projects at one time.
I wonder, has your craft "mess" ever looked like this?  
Don't you see my organized piles of material?
Taking a closer look at the first picture, I see that the piles went from "organized" to "mess" 
(maybe that is where we get the term from).
How did my strategically placed piles of material get this way?
Aha, I found the culprits!  
They thought it would be fun to run back and forth over the piles of colorful fabric 
(fun for them, work for me).

Stay tuned for some new creative adventures!

No comments: