Thursday, January 26, 2012

The CREATIVI~TEA






Monday night was the Creativi-Tea.
It was a Ladies Tea designed to share some creative ideas 
with ladies and girls.

Five spectacular displays were set up to showcase many ideas of what you could do with Stampin Up and other crafting products.  
(I used the word "spectacular" to describe the displays 
because they took alot of work to set up.)

Here is a look at the displays:


VICTORIAN








Springtime Colors











CHRISTMAS






Bold & Bright
(my favorite)







Soft & Subtle






We enjoyed a delicious tea.

While my mom and I did a quick skit while sharing some great new 
crafting, quilting, & stamping techniques and products.
After the demonstrations everyone split up into different craft stations.


Some enjoyed great times of fellowship.

Others worked in the quilting station.
Others made beautiful flower pins and baretts.
   
New stampers sat and looked in awe at all of the products
 that Stampin Up has to offer.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the food, fun, & fellowship.
Time went too fast.  
I enjoyed the fellowship with the ladies and teaching them new things.

Can't wait to get to South Africa to do the same.

My future posts will contain
instructions on how to make some of the items on display.

1 comment:

Erin Rae said...

I love all the displays mum!wish we could have been there!
Praying for You!