Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Woven Ribbon Hearts



As I have been going through my craft room, 
I noticed this neat bunch of woven red ribbons 
that I had been saving for "some project, one day".


This is the project I came up with - Woven Ribbon Hearts.


To make these hearts I first cut three different lengths of woven ribbon.


Form your smallest length into a heart shape with the cut ends in the middle.
I used the darkest ribbon as my center.
Staple the center ends together (like the picture below).


Now repeat by adding the next layer.
*Do not staple this layer, until the last layer is in place.


Now add the largest layer and staple all three layers together.


Staple the three hearts together at the bottom.
This step secures them all into place.


Now you can make lots of Woven Ribbon Hearts.


This project was very easy and alot of fun.


There are so many possibilities!


No comments: