Saturday, March 31, 2012

To Many Projects,...So Little Time...

I don't know about you, but I always have piles of half-finished projects.  
It has been a while since I last posted. 
 Thought I would let you know that I am still out here in blog land. 
 Recently, I purchased a new computer for the mission field.  
The missionaries I will be working with, suggested I get it now to get all the bugs worked out. 
 It takes me longer to do things because it is differant than my old computer. 
 I was not able to get online from the new computer for a few weeks 
because my wireless receiver did not recognize the new computer.  
All of my contact folders for email and corespondance are missing
 and therefore I have to transfer them all a differant way 
(which I still have to figure out).   Ughhhh!   
Computers are supposed to make our lives easier
 (I am still waiting for that to happen). 

Below you will find a few pictures of some things I have been working on. 
 As I travel in and out of State, as well as, packing boxes for moving,
 I find a moment here or there to work on something creative (which helps me relax a bit).  

Can you figure out what I am doing in these projects?

Wait till you see this card!

Found a piece of furniture free along the side of the road.
Still working on the finished product.
Hope it will be great!

Found some old twist skirts in my closet while packing for my move to South Africa.
Wait till you see what I am doing with them - it is crazy!
What projects are you working on?

No comments: